People prefer to get tanned for various reasons. In the tanning procedure, they subject themselves to the harmful ultra violet rays or get skin burns when they lie under the direct rays of sun for long hours.
Airbrush tanning has placed new dimension to the whole tanning procedure. Its beneficial qualities have promoted its popularity among people who prefer to get tanned.
Before going for airbrush technique, you need to know certain factors so that you get all the benefits of this process.
Tips for the first timers:
- It will be helpful to book appointment twenty-four hours before the procedure.
- Use high quality oil free exfoliating scrub while taking bath before the appointment. This way, tanning is done evenly and also lasts longer.
- If you prefer to have manicure, pedicure and shaving, it is best to do it before your appointment.
- Do not use any kind of cosmetics or perfume before the appointment schedule.
- Don’t wear tight fitting clothes as the tanning material may stick to the clothes.
- Don’t indulge in any activities that leads to precipitation after the session.
- Don’t bathe immediately after completing the process. It will be profitable to wait for minimum six hours to take warm bath. It is best not to scrub hard or rub the towel on the body to dry quickly.
- Keep your skin well moisturized for next couple of days.
To enjoy best results get it done by professionals in airbrush tanning Lake Forest.