The home security system is complex and needs professional installation.
- The high decibel alarm needs to be installed in a location from where it is heard easily.
- The circuit of switches are attached to the alarm and are connected to a battery.
- The alarm operates with the help of a battery, so it is effective, during a power failure.
- On the other hand, wireless controls and sensors operating on the battery can also be installed.
- Be sure to replace batteries regularly.
Closed circuit system
- On shutting doors and windows attached switches get closed.
- All switches are looped in wiring, opening a single door or window will break the loop activating the alarm.
- Someone will need to switch off the circuit of the alarm or the sound will not stop until the battery gets exhausted.